Today we are bringing back one of our most popular shows....Listener Questions.
Throughout the year, I have compiled questions I receive from the listeners who email me and we get together with Jon Goodwin and Chris Taylor again and we do our best to answer these questions for our listeners.
In this episode we divided the questions into two categories, hunting questions and church or theological questions. We alternate between the two and get three of each before we ran out of time. I think you will enjoy this show as we discuss.
- I am new to hunting and have trouble finding places to hunt. Where can I find land to hunt or access to land?
- Why do we have so many different kinds of churches? Which is the correct one?
- How do you feel about using the crossbow during archery season?
- I want to accept Jesus, but I have done a lot of bad things in my life. Why would Jesus want me? Will he really forgive me and let me in?
- What is an ethical distance to shoot a deer with a bow, or gun?
- How can I forgive someone who has really hurt me deeply? I want to, but am having a hard time with it?
These are the questions we get to in this episode. If you have questions you would like for us to address in a future show, please email me directly at;